Crafty Stories

I like to tell stories through the creative arts. I may be slightly obsessed with books, movies, TV shows, yarn and fiber. Wanna hang out?

Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Holidays to YOU!

I've added a few holiday listings to the Storied Yarns shop!



Do you want to be sure you'll get something you really love this holiday season? Buy yourself a fibery surprise package! Choose either the small surprise box or the large surprise box and I will send you full-sized yarn or fiber offerings PLUS extra goodies - everything from handmade products from Etsy to items from my local gift shops and even edible treats! I will send you a survey after purchase to be sure you get a box full of GOOD surprises you're sure to enjoy!

Also, if you want to send this as a hint for someone you love who will be shopping for YOU this holiday season, sign up for my newsletter! I will be sending out information about these packages in the next issue (coming out at the end of this week, so sign up now!) and you can forward it to your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment