Crafty Stories

I like to tell stories through the creative arts. I may be slightly obsessed with books, movies, TV shows, yarn and fiber. Wanna hang out?

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fiber Arts Friday: Blog-Warming Party

Hi there, and welcome to my new blog! I had a lot of fun blogging at my old location, but it was time for a change and some positive moves in a new direction. So, here I am!

In celebration of Fiber Arts Friday, allow me to welcome you to my little corner of the blogosphere! Here at the new Storied Yarns blog you will find updates on my Etsy shop, new colorways, progress on my knitting and crocheting and spinning projects, and other crafty tutorials and fun. Check out the side bar - you'll find links to my free knitting patterns, free crochet patterns and my Storied Yarns shop.

While you're thinking about my Etsy shop, I want to invite you to join me and some of my friends in spinning and knitting to celebrate Halloween this year! I'm hosting a Trick-or-Treat Spin-Along and Knit-Along.



You can read more about it in my last blog post or in my Ravelry group. Then head over to the shop and purchase your listing for roving or batts or yarn! I will dye up a Halloween colorway inspired by your favorite things about the holiday and send it to you along with other fun seasonal goodies. Then you can spin or knit up the contents of your package and post in the Ravelry group to enter to win prizes!

As an extra special "thank you" for visiting my new blog, use the code Blogwarming to earn 15% off in my Etsy shop! This code will be good for ONE week only and will work on anything in the shop, including this SAL/KAL, my fiber and yarn clubs and any in-stock or custom order listings!

Happy Fiber Arts Friday, everyone! I hope you'll add my new blog to all of your blog readers, RSS feeds and e-mail lists so you can join me on my crafty adventures from now on! When you're finished with all of that, visit Andrea's blog and say hello to the rest of the Fiber Arts Friday participants!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog, cheers from New Zealand, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most fun contests on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun blog and what fun yarns you have! Thanks for visiting and your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the discount. I'm going over to check your etsy now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new blog. I will make sure to bookmark the new location. I've missed you being a part of FAF, welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The batt in the upper left corner looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great new blog look :) Must head off to check ou your etsy store now... :)

    ReplyDelete